- The pre-finishing service is requested by clients who wish to protect the colour of timber cladding from weather elements.
- If the external prefinished cladding is fitted and maintained to the pre-agreed guidelines, it can protect the material for a recommended 4 years before needing maintenance.
- Thicker than standard – 3 coats applied – 150 microns per coat.
- Microporous allowing timber to breathe and also allowing paint to move with the timber.
- Resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack.
- Forms a thick flexible film thickness.
- Water-based product, coated all round – back and front.
View our Timber Cladding Brochure for more information on our pre-finishing service.